We use the High-scope learning approach to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Foundation stage curriculum is divided up into seven areas of learning:
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Communication language
- Mathematical development
- Physical development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive Arts and Design
- High scope is an early learning programme for pre-school children.
- High scope is based on a balance between activities initiated by the child and those arranged by the adults.
- High scope has several essential elements, these includes different stimulating environments, daily routines and active learning.
- High scope approach is underpinned by child observations and recording.
- High scope encourages Parent partnership in learning