Attending the Nursery
Once your son/daughter has a place at nursery, we ask that you help with the day to day organisation in a number of ways:
- Arrive on time for the start of each session 9.00am or 1.00pm. We aim to open the main door a few minutes before that time.
- Ensure your child attends regularly so it becomes a routine. Kent School nursery places are over subscribed in this area, so now you have one please use it!
- Notify any absence to the school by a phone call (our number is 01474 533950) followed by a note on the child’s return.
- Our register system is now computerised, as at other schools. Children’s attendance is regularly monitored and all absences are followed up.
- Collecting your child promptly at the end of each session at 12.00 or 4.00 most children don’t like to be the one left waiting, when their friends have gone home.
- Let the school know in advance if someone different will be collecting your child even if it is the parent of another child at the nursery.