Attending the Nursery
Once your child has a place at nursery, we ask that you help with the day to day organisation in a number of ways:
- Arrive on time for the start of each session. We aim to open the main door a few minutes before that time.
- Ensure your child attends regularly so it becomes a routine. Kent School nursery places are over subscribed in this area, so now you have one please use it!
- Notify any absence to the school by a phone call (our number is 01474 533950) followed by a note on the child’s return.
- Our register system is now computerised, as at other schools. Children’s attendance is regularly monitored and all absences are followed up.
- Collecting your child promptly at the end of each session as most children don’t like to be the one left waiting, when their friends have gone home.
- Let the school know in advance if someone different will be collecting your child even if it is the parent of another child at the nursery.
- If you are interested in applying then please use this link Northfleet Nursery School - Apply to access our online application form.
- Local directory of charities and agencies to support families in the North Kent area: North Kent Services for Children and adults
- Free parent support to help their child’s reading and maths, plus over 250 FREE eBooks: www.oxfordowl.co.uk
- Free teacher professional development videos and support, plus over 250 FREE eBooks: www.oxfordprimary.co.uk
- Stay and play letter for September 2021: Stay and play letter
- Online application form: Northfleet Nursery School - Apply
- School uniform guide
- Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)